Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, April 05, 2009

icarus dream suite / fanfare

No real updates.. i have a few poems, but I probably need a break from my poems.

Today I'm happy, because I found the song I've been thinking about now and then, but didn't really have time to find. I first heard it, more than 15 years ago. I knew the guitarist was Yngwie Malmsteen, but I didn't know the title of that song, that mysterious song.

I've found it now.. the first song, I really fell in love with. Icarus Dream Suite Op. 4. They also come in 'fanfare'

I enjoy this A LOT.

2 comments:

Zee SHK said...

u r kidding rite sweetheart? absolutely kidding... rite? i tot i would only have to bear malmsteen from hubs, but now you too?! oh boy .. Hubs is a diehard fan of that guitarist

madame blossom said...

I'm not a die hard fan of malmsteen la. :p just a die hard fan of this particular song of his. But he really does have an awesome talent. :)