Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, April 16, 2009

a hope for lesser dramas

Astaghfirullah.

I'm getting old. And I have had enough dramas during my younger days.

All I want now, is just to do the things I like to do (with husband's approval), to increase my iman and ibadah and knowledge, to be able to contribute to the community, no matter how small my contribution is, to make a difference in somebody's life, the positive way. And aim to be wiser and more patient when facing any situations, among other things, good I hope.

I know I will not always be able to do it. And I know, that I will not always know what to do, or handle a situation the right way. But insyaAllah, I hope to never give up, and always seek Allah's help and guidance. For us all.

Ameen.

..and I just realised.. sometimes I take things too literally. I'm not good at guessing.. I bad at that. Plus I don't want to guess wrongly, which would embarass me. So if you guys want to talk to me.. tell it to me straight to the point. So it doesn't become a misintepreted story. And I believe - that is the problem with most status updates (yes, mine included) - sometimes it's just too vague, and opened for misinterpretation - so much so, that it's better left unsaid. I'll try to remember that.

And yes, I do miss my girls. Cause they were asleep when I got home last night, after I went out to see Hadi. :( And I'll miss them again tomorrow night.

No comments: