Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, August 14, 2006

Lost

Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere;
Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ)"
Al Quran, Al Baqarah 2: 155-156


Well. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

Saturday night, sometime between 10:45pm to 11:15pm, in KL, i lost my hp.

We were in the public bus which had no other passengers, from KLCC back to Bt Bintang. The last time i remember seeing my hp, was when I used it to reply teddie's sms. After that, I can't recall if I was holding on to the phone or if I had put it in one of the many bags we had with us. I was busy layaning my kids.

But surprisingly, I am not feeling down sangat. In fact I don't think I feel down at all. A little bit dissappointed perhaps, because I have like nearly 300 over pics inside that phone! But Alhamdulillah, transferred some pics already before. Phone numbers, insyaAllah can slowly collect again. SIM card, alhamdulillah, I was using the Digi one at that time. So I still have my singapore sim card with me.

Darling hubby said, "ohh.. maybe u sengaja hilangkan agaknya.."
"Eh!?!.... apeeeer aje?!"

But hmm.. IT IS a blessing in disguise, the hikmah di sebaliknya? I have a totally honest valid reason to get a new phone!! muahahahaha.. now let's see which Nokia phone I should buy eh?

I must get one that
- can take good pictures, at least 2Megapixels - ok lah jugak;
- can take and play video;
- must have mp3 player, (although I have my Muvo Slim - it's still useful to have the mp3 on the phone itself);
- perhaps a good personal organiser.
- This time I don't want a flip phone, slide or plain is ok.
- 3G.. eerrr.. maybe tak important sangat lah for now. I don't think I want to get a 3G plan now.
- oh ya, must be able to sms to a lot of people at the same time - for personal announcements ah.. I don't normally send chain smses.
- Oh, must have bluetooth for quick transfers of files to laptop.
- and quite convenient if it has a cable that connects directly to laptop to transfer many files, without having to take out the memory card
- Oh, and MUST have memory card for expandable memory).
- must not be too heavy and too bulky.

Right.. that's about all that I need in my phone. Now which model to get??

Another surprising fact today.. I lost the phone on Saturday night, and I have managed to live through Sunday and enjoyed the rest of my break in KL, without feeling any kind of lost whatsoever. Soooooooo.. I CAN live without my hp afterall. But maybe not for long lah.. Must get one by this week insyaAllah.

p.s. i'm wondering what that person who got my phone would be thinking, if the person goes through all the pics and smses and the notes. I'm still ok, cause takde pulak obscene pics or videos of myself or of others. Or maybe the person will not even bother going through them and would just delete the whole thing.. maybe..
but if the person goes through the pics and smses.. I think they'll be able to somewhat figure out what kind of person I am.. Isn't it interesting? I mean the fact that the contents of a person's phone, can tell you so much about the person? Yeah...masyaAllah.

p.s lagi. So many things I wanted to update.. but before I can catch up, benda baru pulak terjadi...