Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Incidents at petrol stations

1) Station : Shell
Also present : pink

Attendant: 'Yes miss, which petrol?'
Me : Class 95.
Attendant sengih aje..
Me : ..eh!.. I mean that 95 Unleaded la..


2) Station : Petronas
Also present : fazi, teddie

Bukak aje pintu kereta, attendant tengah tunggu..
Me : Errr.. apa ada eh? (pointing to the pumps)
Attendant : (blur..)
teddie : Minyaklah!
Me : Oh ok lah.. minyak.. isi penuh.
(Rupanya Petronas cuma ada satu macam aje.. takde yang 95, 98 etc.. that's what I meant lah..)


2) Station : SPC
Also present : teddie

This young Chinese guy, dyed hair, who cleaned my car, dia pakai boot kuning ala phua chu kang, sebelah ada marked 'AH'. Sebelah lagi 'TI'
:D masih ada jugak budak muda nama 'Ah Ti'. Dia dah nak abis, ntah apa lagi dia buat kat terbongkok-bongkok dalam kereta ni,

I asked him' Ah Ti, how? ok already or not?'
Ah Ti : (Dengan muka so-surprised =o ) 'Eh! how you know ah?!?!'
Me : =D... Aiyah.. There on your boot, you write there mah.. AH - TI.

(I should have said that I have special abilities - can read minds. Then I can start to tell him his future... percaya agaknya. Or maybe not.
=D But, lagi pun, tak boleh lah.. tu da kira bohong pulak, walaupun main2)

The Prophet SAW said, "Woe to the one who talks and lies to make people laugh. Woe to him! Woe to him! Woe to him."
Related by Imam Tirmidhi hadith #.2485.

When the Prophet SAW, was asked if he joked, he responded: "Yes! But I only tell the truth."
Related by Imam Tirmidhi hadith #. 2121