Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 5 (30 day challenge) - What makes me different

Ok, I need a whole page.. or maybe not.

What makes me different, I would say, from MOST people..

I don't have a 'favourite' thing (e.g colour, food, drink etc).. everything is subjective.

I ALWAYS have something on my mind. Any second, (if you dare), ask me what I'm thinking about - there's surely something. But some could be weird stuff, so don't say I didn't warn you.

I have this determination NOT to be like others. I want to do things the way I want to do it. Of course in terms of what I think is right or best way. But DEFINITELY hate just doing the norm or the standard or something that's by the book - just because that's the way it is usually done. We need to THINK and KNOW why we do things the way we do. We need to do things the new, creative way. We need to think of of the box and perhaps out of the world.

I'm short.

Yeap.. that's all I can think of now..
bye.

*unplugged*

No comments: