Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 day challenge - Day 16-30 and END

Haih. Seriously, I cannot bring myself to go through the 30 days stuff that we're suppose to write about.
I feel silly.

But you know what, just to finish what I started, so that it doesn't become a constant habit of mine to always leave something halfway done.. let's just do this in one day. Sooo.. where was I.. ok..

Day 16 - Short term goals for this month and why.
I want to finish at least one video I started - why? because I started since last month before I went on hiatus. I have to finish this.

Day 17 - How you hope your future will be like.
Peaceful, calm, with good iman, health, wealth etc. Die in iman and easy death. ameen.

Day 18 - 5 things that irritate me about others (actually they wrote opposite/same sex.. that equals others in general lah).
Right now, I can't think of any really irritating thing. I don't want to think about this.. I don't want to be irritated by others, when I don't easily get irritated. I just want to reflect on myself. Oh ok.. wait, I know. What irritates me, not really about others, but about people in general - is their fuss over trivial earthly matters in life - especially when it totally has no direct relation or impact on them. Especially part gossip2. I think that's it for now - like I said, don't want to think about it.

Day 19 - a picture of something you want to do before you die.
I tak kuasa nak cari gambar. I want to leave something behind, like a good book or a good movie that would somehow make others want to be better people - before I die. InsyaAllah. Ameen.

Day 20 - The meaning behind my blog name.
It is seriously what goes on DEEP within my neurons.

Day 21 - A phot of something that makes me happy.
Any beautiful view of nature, makes me elated and happy, that few seconds or minutes of blissfulness.

Day 22 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
No one has hurt me recently.. if there's anyone, i guess it's me myself. So, to me, I'd like to say, get a grip, focus on life's objectives, keep the doa going, stay God-conscious and move on.

Day 23 - 15 facts about you.
My God! isn't the 30 days enough fact about me? go read.

Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to me.
My family and friends, mean a lot to me. A lot to learn with the different people we meet. I'm glad we crossed path.

Day 25 - Who are you.
My name is Erni. I'm a struggling Muslim.

Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you want to go.
Go search google image for Middle Eastern countries with beautiful historical architectures - so that we can learn from the past.

Day 27 - What kind of person attracts you.
A person who has a good heart, and has a strong sense of who they are and not easily influenced by the masses.

Day 28 - In the past month, what have you learned.
A lot. Too much to say. But still not enough.

Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing.
Gaining more knowledge, so as to strengthen my iman.

Day 30 - A photograph of myself today, and 3 good things that have happened in the last 30 days.
I don't feel like putting a photo.. don't feel narcissistic today.
3 good things in the past month: I am more aware of myself. I'm still healthy and sane. I still have my family with me.
Alhamdulillah.

yeay! done. :p

No comments: