Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 14 (30 day challenge) - A TV show you're currently addicted to.

For many many years now, I don't watch TV much, if not at all. So there isn't a single TV series that I'm addicted to. I'm not even addicted to TV. Once in a purplish blue moon (this should be more rare than a blue moon), when I do watch TV - it's mostly just what's already on - that is switched on by other family members.

If we talk about previous series that I used to follow when I was younger and religiously watched TV every week - then I currently recall and enjoyed watching - Friends, Ally McBeal, Jerry Seinfeld - oh I forgot the other one.. where there are two brothers. The elder one is a radio DJ, and they are always arguing. Tak penting.

I have watched a few episodes of Monk & The Mentalist. I enjoyed it - but still it doesn't make me religiously look forward to the next episode. So it's always a case of IF I happen to be watching TV and it's the day and time that these shows are showing, then I'd watch.

I know. Boring I am, to most.

No comments: