Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Day 2 (30 day challenge) - Favourite Movie

Go to post titled "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind "

:)

In the last post, I just talked about the poem and how I love the movie. I love it because it talks about fate. I love the story and how it unveils itself. I like charlie kaufman as a screenplay writer.

Now, since in the last year, I've been involved in productions, I have to say, I love the technical details of the movie also.

I love how the movie starts, the music, the images, and how the titles come in only at almost the 18th minute.. I like the camera works, I love the dialogue, I love the cuts, it's brilliant. Did I say I like the accompanying music?

Yes, I love everything about this movie.

p.s. thanks eh.. now I'm watching it.. yet again. Aaaaand.. i just realised, that I have the same orange hoodie sweater that Clementine wears at the beach. :D

No comments: