Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 15 - Something you don't leave the house without.

Clothes with some head covering. MUST have it on.

Other than that, wallet (which contains money, ATM card, credit card), and iPhone. I usually don't leave the house without them.
iPhone keeps me in touch with the 'world' everywhere I go. Keeps me occupied if I'm waiting for something/someone.

BUT, don't you think that it's not a good thing? To feel so dependent on something that you feel like you cannot leave the house without it. I'd like to break away from that dependency.

So, recently, I have managed to leave my house without my iPhone. I left it at home when I went for a walk in the jungle. Just brought a some cash with me. It felt quite good actually. Not to be in constant connection with the 'world' and being accessible to the 'world'. This would be especially so, when I just want to go out and be ALONE.

That leaves.. the clothes with some head covering and a bit of cash.

No comments: