Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

what do we do near kiamat?

last night i dreamt..

I was with my family.. and we were playing at a resort like square swimming pool, that was dark blue in colour.. almost rustic. Each of us were floating on the water, standing on a disc like thing, with a pole, which we held on to. then somehow, i sensed of something big happening.. like there would be fireworks in the sky.

and suddenly we see a very bright light coming over the horizon (which seems quite small, like we're on a big ball aje..) it was the sun.. and it was very near.. so near that I could see the burning surface.. and I was telling my kids.. "maybe its going to kiamat". So I went over to each of my kids and reminded them.. "remember..there is no God but Allah!.. remember Allah!"

No comments: