Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, December 22, 2008

a monday that feels like friday

I must say, my life on the whole has become more FILLED, more packed with events, activities.. things to do, stuff to read.. dreams to achieve..friends and family to spend time with.

Right now.. if you ask me.. I don't remember what happened on Saturday. If you give me a couple of mins to just think about it maybe I'll do.

Last Friday at work seems like a long time ago.

And this morning.. it didn't feel like a Monday.. i felt like it's Friday.

It's kind of weird actually.

It's ever since we moved here. I must say this is a nice place to live in.. especially during the first few months.. it felt like I'm staying at a holiday resort. Imagine coming back to a holiday
resort everyday.

And having good friends as neighbours, wasn't helping take away that 'staying-at-a-resort' feeling. Every now and then we'd be spending time together doing SOMEthing. And, it's near Azhar, so
anytime we felt like teh tarik.. we just have to walk over. I have hardly felt bored.

The truth is, sometimes I still can't believe it myself.. that we have come to afford to live here. We both, didn't come from a well-off family. Alhamdulillah.. because this can only happen because
Allah wills it. And I do keep in mind also, that our life.. is a test.. in it's good times and bad.

And most importantly and a great part of the reason why I've agreed to move here, is being able to share it with our friends and family. My next door neighbour was saying.. 'you always seem to have
guests and gatherings.'

Yes we do, and I love it that we do. I'm most happy to be able to share this pleasure with the people I love and care for.

1 comment:

| nur hafizah | said...

and of course, i love going over to spend the time there with u and the gurls.

=)