Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Friday, December 26, 2008

migraine

I'm getting a migraine. I think i'm trying to accomplish too much in perfection, in one day. I've done quite a number of items from my to do list, but still a couple more, which includes doing budgeting tonight. I should never plan to do the budgeting and bills payment, together with some other tasks. See, by the time I get to this task, which in itself is quite stressful (trying to keep everything within budget), i'm already all worked up.

And there's some BBQs going on downstairs, and a kid couldn't stop shouting and/or crying! which is making the migraine worse. I had to resort to turning on some music that will drown out those shouts. Not the most ideal situation. Oh, yes, this is one the -ve things about this new house.. when some kid decides to shout or cry downstairs at the pool, i can hear every word, from my room.

Hah.. letting it out, here.. seem to help a bit :) I've just downed a panadol.

I think I'm not going to do this budgeting thing tonight. I think I'm just going to forget my tasks for today and just relax. Enough for today.

I want to enjoy the weekend.

2 comments:

| nur hafizah | said...

migraine - i'm having it too! urghh.
have fun with ur routined night walk darling.

i'm thinking to put everything aside to, but i think i'll settle my reports then do that; SLEEP =)

Anonymous said...

I liked your blog, I would like to visit mine
surely going to be interested, I hope to continue in
Contact, kisses and congratulations