Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Friday, December 19, 2008

delayed blogging

my oh my.. it has been more than 10 days since i last blogged.

Bukan tak nak.. or bukan takde benda nak cakap.. but I just couldn't keep up with myself. So much has been happening.. my days have been quite packed.. with some meaningful and some unmeaningful things.

There were things I wanted to blog about.. like my visit to the doctor. And the and filipino guide on the nite safari pram tram, with their filipino slangs.. it was cute, but i thought not appropriate, i mean you would hv the visitors think that this is a singaporean slang. Oh, and my trip to damansara with our neighbours here.. who have named themselves..ourselves.. the RT Gang.

But now, as i think about it right now.. it's not as interesting to relate now, as it was, just when it happened. Like.. how we almost hit a bike on the highway, coming back from damansara.. cause the bike was coming onto our lane at the last minute without checking his back! but he realised just in time to stay in his lane.. but he gave us the shock of our lives. phew.. alhamdulillah nothing happened.

blogging, is like spending my time, with myself, but at the same time, updating others who cares.

I'm getting incoherent.. and this post is pointless, but a start for me nonetheless.

have a great happy weekend my friends!

pics pics pics

1. random
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2. night safari (no flash photographies please)
Photobucket
can you see the bwasingas in the background?
Photobucket
Photobucket

this is near the leopard cage..
Photobucket

3. raya haji
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

apa nak jadi.. yang tua bangka ni pun main psp?! Photobucket

4. trip to damansara
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: