Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, December 21, 2008

pumping my own petrol

It's not that I never wanted to try. But everytime I tried to open the tank cover, I turned it clockwise and there'll be this clicking sound, and I thought I broke the cover or something.. and then the petrol station asst would see me having trouble and quickly come to my rescue before I can figure it out myself.

So anyway.. hari tu, I clarified with aida, the lady who knows..

And today.. i pumped my own petrol! I turned the tank cover anti clockwise and it opened with no problem. And then I pumped without spilling the petrol and manage to put back the pump into it's place.

Alright.. I'm one step away from being a car-bimbo.

2 comments:

Zee SHK said...

'... pump into it's place' should be '... pump into its place' :)

but u know wat? im many steps away from you wrt to being a car bimbo! im hopeless with a capital H when it comes to pumping petrol!

madame blossom said...

aaah yes. i still remember that, but i guess i'm so used to just typing "it's". the 's in it's is replacing is or was. Else, it's just its. :D

babe, (no pun intended).. once you learn which way to turn the tank knob.. you'll be on ur way!