Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Friday, December 16, 2011

Things to do (Dec 2011)

Very soon, that month year is going to look like it's been a long time ago. That is how fast time leaves us.

At the speed of time. A phrase that I suddenly thought of. Shall ponder about it later.

I'm mentally arranging the list of things that I need/want to accomplish within 1-2 months. Then I thought, why not jot it down here. By the way, I'm not feeling well today. On medical leave. Still, I'm psyching myself up to get some things done. I did 1 round of laundry. Yeay me!

Ok, list of things to accomplish in order of (current) priority.

1) Read up the book on Balaghah. Then, write a paper on this subject, submit to the college in order to get my Diploma. Alhamdulillah, they are giving me a chance to do that. So I MUST!
2) Go through the editing of 'Madame Blossom's Book of Poems'. Look out for that. I don't know yet if I'll find a publisher or self publish.
3) Work on the script 'Personal Business'
4) Work on the story of 'Pasrah'

Ok.. let's leave it at that first. I don't want to be overwhelmed. I don't even know when I will finish that 1st task on the list. Take it easy, but not too slow. Hope to take it at the speed of time.

No comments: