Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I don't like

I hate don't like :

surprises (unless they are certain(!) what I like.)
my nails, long
detours (except during / for leisure)
sudden changes in routine
hair on my face
too much food
talking crap
trophies and plaques
working at least 8 hours a day to make someone one I don't know rich
mindless and endless entertainments on TV
FB and Twitter (it's like a stupidity drug - must control access)
sound of television (unless I'm watching - which is rare)
rude children
company dinners with programmes to make a fool out of employees
in fact, any off office hours company gatherings without family (haven't you taken enough time from us already?)
thoughtless souvenirs and doorgifts (adding to the world rubbish)
my failure to discipline myself
my inability to quickly adapt to domestic needs + working
stolen time - stolen by the quest for money

Right. These are the unplugged, spur of the moment thought, of the things I hate don't like.

Ya Allah, grant me patience and perseverance. Aamiin.

No comments: