Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

introvert

Here are 10 myths about an introvert from Carl Kingdom of which #1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 - I feel, describes me. (you need to click on the link to read. Yes. that's it.)

I'm not sure if I AM an introvert though. Last time I had some kind of simple test during some company course, about 10-15 years ago, I think I was categorised as an introvert-extrovert. Whatever that means. Ok... these are all labels made up by man.. Anyhow.. I just thought I'd post this for myself and for you, in case you wonder or want to understand why I am the way I am.

Yes, maybe that's why introverts are better on blogs.. because they can talk about what interests them or is important to them - without having to put up with small talks or talks about other things they don't care much for.

No comments: