Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, January 29, 2007

the weekend without her

My car will only be ready towards the end of the week. In the meantime, my bro who is outstationed for the whole month, has let me use his car. Alhamdulillah.. BUT.. kereta dia, too BIG for me. Do you all know how small I am?

You all think, I boleh bawak kereta ni tak?

Of course, tak boleh. Berapa tonne sey. But drive it, insyaAllah ok.

Corny jokes aside, masa baru2 drive, stress sikit. Too big to handle. I miss driving blossmobile. :( Although I'm still thankful for the truck car.

I had a weird but funny and nice dream yesterday morning.
It was a dream about having a dream. And waking up to wanting to write the dream down, and I woke up and really recorded the dream down.

There were many special appearances in the dream. My whole family, my parents, my sisters, YT, BQ and even my late grandmother. =D There was about the vacation, the banjir, duduk kat rumah kampung, about wanting to take photos.. macam2 story ah.

But I think it's too long to post here. Plus you know how dreams are.. strings of unrelated events, people and places. I don't want to bore and confuse you all.

Among my favourite scenes in that dream was when I was swinging on a ladder, and sliding down the hill head first.

While on the subject of dreams, I'd like to share with you, this hadith that I came across before:

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 114

Here are some pics.
Not from the dream, of course - but from my life in the past week or so..





Have a good week ahead.

14 comments:

marlina said...

salaam dear,

some people have told me that i come across as "anggek", sombong or garang, the first time they see me.

didnt realise how anggek, sombong and garang i actually look like until i see that photo of my smile-less self.

heheh...another side of me.

Azer Mantessa said...

i can't remember are my dreams in colors ... strange

Yara said...

Salams Sis,

Sometimes, dreams can appear serially like a drama series or even a sitcom. They continue from the previous day and you feel like you are actually watching a scene from a TV series. When this happens, I cannot help but be anxious to know what would be the outcome of the story, exactly like what a drama series is all about.

Great photos you have posted here sis. Some of the poses remind you of models in a fashion or entertainment magazine.heh..heh.

madame blossom said...

Pink,

Mereka dan awak berkata benar. Memang kalau muka awak dalam keadaan tidak senyum, adalah kelihatan aksyen sikit.
But then, so am I - i mean people say that about me too. :(

Azer,
Lain kali, u try record...
hmm.. but come to think of it, are mine in color?
oh yes.. I remember hills yang di korek halfway, abis tanah dia red. Yes, the dream was in technicolor.

Yara,
I've never had those kind sitcom dreams. interesting..

Err.. macam models kat fashion or entertainment magazine?
kita ada tokoh model atau star ke? heh. - no need to answer this.

Anonymous said...

cantiknya perspektif pic #1 (juga semua pics, as always lah)

madame blossom said...

thanks am,
i suka jugak kalau org talk about this pics.. cause I want to know how they see the pics - i mean from their perspective.

Sahalfikri said...

juz wonder who are these ppl :

in pic #6, #9, #12 and #14.. yang lain2 sume almost kenal la. yelah, selalunya gambar blossom, marlina, and nur..

BV 1E3 2010 Geog said...

sis dear!!

u take good pictures!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

as salaamu`alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh ...

1st and foremost i would like to apologize for not visiting and thank your kind words on my blog. masyaa allaah ... you are a very sweet individual. =)

is that YT, me? subhanallaah! you dreamt of me? really? *hehehe* so honoured, masyaa allaah! *super big grin* kembang jap kita. *kekeke*

your blossmobile (cool name, macam keta batman! *heh*) got hit? subhanallaah ... i'm glad YOU are okay. what a test it must have been for you. sesungguhnya there's hikmah dalam segala kejadian yangberlaku, insyaa allaah. so, dah settle ngan apek tuh?

oh my! that is a neat SUV, masyaa allaah! lucky you. i love 4 wheel drive you know. i'm a sucker for big, fat, wheelies! indeed i am. haiz ... bila lah leh dapat merasa agak nya, eh? make du`aa for me, can? *hee*

madame blossom said...

sahalfikri,
=D heh. diorang pun kitorang kenal from dpi. yg #6 tu, mai, dan yg #9 tu, baby nur.

n2f,
Tks. MasyaAllah. :)
but hmm.. in case u were responding to my comments to am, I don't mean talk about my pics, expecting pujian.. I mean like ada that day a fren of mine said, she saw in my picture, a relation between the grandfather and grandchild. I didn't think of that actually. so it was a good perspective. - panjang lebar pulak I respond to ur single line - betapa menunjukkan that I can sometimes talk a lot!!

YT,
Wa'alaikumsalam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh

no worries, sometimes we're just busy.

Yes, YT tu you! in my dream u tengah main basikal dengan BQ, sambil makan cendol (don't ask me how).. i asked u where u got the cendol from. U cakap kat kedai rumah belakang (u know macam dulu2 kat kampung rumah orang pun kadang ada kedai). Then I lari masuk rumah nak amik duit, i keluar, u tengah keluar dari kedai tu, bawak sepinggan kuih. =D

SUV tu eh.. i tak fancy, tooo big for me! Mudah-mudahan you akan dapat own the car of your liking, if it's the best for you and family from Allah. Ameeeen.

Anonymous said...

ameen! mintak2 dimurahkan rezeki dan dipanjangkan umur untuk merasa. *heh*

kiter makan cendol? hmm ... dah lama tak jamah benda tuh. macam2 hal mimpi you. kelakar pun ada. *hehe*

Sahalfikri said...

oo mai n baby nur...ok. diorg takde blog?

madame blossom said...

ada jugak.. tuuuu... kat tepi sebelah kiri tu ada nama diorang, under bloggerland. ;)

madame blossom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.