Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, January 14, 2007

flowers for no occasion

Class started yesterday. Got to see Baby Nur and sis Mariam again :)

More hafalan this semester. Even more than the last.

At this point, I don't know how I will survive this semester. But there is some kind of unexplained confidence and positiveness.. macam...'insyaAllah... somehow can do it lah, and pass'. hmm... sounds like complacency.

I'm actually thankful that Eema now has to get on the bus at 610am every weekday. This means I have to wake up earlier, do my subuh EARLY. It also gives me time to do some studies, or home admin work, or just read, or blog.

Actually I think waking up very early is much better than sleeping super late. This shud actually be the normal Muslim routine la kan, if not for the TV programmes. I don't know.. I feel like, I do more fruitful stuff, waking up early, then sleeping late.

Oh, and I got flowers yesterday!!




No occasion.. really.
How often do you get that??
Thanks teddie. It's REALLY beautiful. I love it. But you've been spending way too much on me. It's not like, that will strengthten our sisterhood.

Sincerity, honesty and love lillah - does. So stop spending and go save up for marriage, will ya? Calon dia, nanti kita bleh discuss. =D

Today, hubby is not around the whole day. The kids and I went out for lunch with teddie, mai, oshin and udin. Went back home and found that we have locked ourselves out, cause I forgot to get the keys.

So, we had to kill time, while waiting for Rus to get home. Remembered the interesting low clouds kat bukit timah on the way back from lunch, just now. So we decided to go there.


yes, it was raining. Pink wud have loved it.



alright. monday again tomorrow.

8 comments:

| nur hafizah | said...

bloss,
glad u liked the flowers! it's really nothing .. seriously, frankly and sincerely, it's merely a gift out of no reason. u know me right? i do things when i feel they are right and when i feel like it .. hee!

Anyway, fyi .. i love u lillah .. also our other sisters, i love them lillah too!

Azer Mantessa said...

a gift without any occasion is really sumthing :-) kinda remind me of this movie which i can't recall the name ... but the guy gave a bunch of flowers to his gf just because it is wednesday :-)

very nice :-)

Blur Queen aka BQ said...

Salam sis

I can't seem to reply using my blog. Don't know why. Just to answer your question. My eldest daughter is in P4 Madrasah Aljunied and we have a tutor for her arabic subjects since P1. For my 2nd one (the one in P1 now), the tutor does not teach her because my eldest one wants to teach her. So far so good but we are monitoring her progress.

Yara said...

Insyaallah you can succeed sis as long as you tekun and ikhlas.

A few months back, we were also locked out of our apartment and were just thinking of getting a locksmith to open the lock on the grille when I remembered that our keys were hung on the wall next to the door. All we needed was a long object to try and get the keys as our main door was not locked. We managed to do so after borrowing an umbrella from a downstairs neighbour. Ooops, Now everyone knows how to get to those keys..it's ok though because now we lock our main door everytime when everyone's out.

Anonymous said...

that's aluminium hill? and i thot it was little gui lin at cough hill.

inotice you wearing mary janes! i love mary janes ... moccasins and loafers too. ;)

madame blossom said...

tedd,
*loving sigh* what can i say..

azer,
waa.. i wouldn't mind getting small gifts because it's monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday saturday OR sunday. =D
but i guess the best gift, is a shoulder to lean on.
(teringat pulak lagu tu.. somebody to lean on)

bq,
lerr.. have u switched to google acccount? anyway, hmm. for now, belum ada tutor for my daughter.. I'm contemplating teaching her myself, then I can learn at the same time.. at least P1 la, after that, maybe I need help in arabic myself. =D

yara,
tks, insyaallah.
=D about the keys.. it's really a bad habit of mine n hubby sometimes. It's a case of 'everybody thought somebody would do it, but nobody did.'

yt,
yup.. that's...aluminium/tin hill. i only knew about the quarry few months back. before that, i didn't know bt timah ada such a thing.. it's hidden. you'd have to walk up to the look out point. oh.. no don't imagine us hiking.. it was just a path up, less than 500m from the carpark..

and the shoes, it's not mary janes la.. sandal biasa aje.

Anonymous said...

seperti selalu,
nice pics!

madame blossom said...

tks am,
experimenting.. =)