Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Respect sama Anny

A few years back, it was a plan. My cousin, talked about how she wants to open her own childcare center. But to start a business in Singapore, unless you have a fortune, you'd have to sell your life to the devil (banks). Capital required can be ridiculously high.

She moved to JB. And she started to work hard on her dream. Just now, I visited her place. Tadika Elit Ceria There it is!! MasyaAllah. Tadika Elit Ceria. It's such a dream come true. The 'office' is only half a minute away from home (her house is just opposite) - no traffic jams in the morning... And to be able to work so near her house, her children... And to top it all, dia boss!


My children playing in the schoolThe class is so well organised. It's less than a year old, but so well established. She's even having tae kwan do classes already. I think it's going to be the best tadika in that area. Cause I know how dedicated she is.

Principal Anny and teacher Ida. May you soar in your area of expertise, and may your school be THE elite one. InsyaAllah.

Soooooooo.. it is possible. It happened for her. Now, can I? I have a dream too. But it's not a child care center lah.. not my forte. I really want to work for myself. Erggh.. tapi tak guna cakap banyak2 pasal ni sekarang. Asik berangan, asik cakap, but nothing moving.

AT this point, I really respect sama Anny.