Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Friday, July 28, 2006

Caution: Very hot entry

I'm in a terrible mood this morning, as I left home. Pegi read news on the internet.. terbaca pulak pasal ... even typing this name is irking me.. israel attacking Lebanon. Oh, and bushok... oh bushok...he is in my doa' every now and then. May Allah SWT give him a justifiable recompense for all the evil he does. That retarded monkey-face menyokong si israel ni.. I don't know lah.. what was going on, why hezbollah went to run over the border and killed and captured and bring into lebanon. Really I don't know. But the soldiers.. adalah dalam 5 kalau tak salah.. 3 mati, 2 ditangkap. But because of that, this big cry baby, started war on parts of lebanon?!?! and here the leaders of the world who mengampu duit u.s. semua tak berani nak condemn israel, pasal si retarded tu support. diorang kata '.. please try to limit the civilian casualties..'

You know, if this happened on a much smaller scale, e.g. budak A cubit budak B. Budak B balas dengan tendang terajang, tumbuk menumbuk. Would we tell this budak B ni.. 'ok, nak tendang terajang ok, tapi cuba limit kan sikit tendang kat muka dia tu eh..' What would a rational person think of this budak B ni? Budak GILA kan? Belajar maths lama2 kat sekolah pun masih bodoh jugak. Tak tahu buat comparison? Kalau dalam Islam, kita bilang budak yang belum tahu nak bezakan and nilaikan buruk baik tu - dia BELUM mumaiyiz.. tapi si orang2 ni, dah tua bangka. ntahlah.. diorang ni da ada brain transplant ke apa, dengan binatang apa pun I don't know.

I'm sorry... this is bad. I don't usually call people names. I marah orang making comments about how a person looks or how he acts.. even if it's on a person with gender disorder etc.. but bushok.. astaghfirullah astaghfirullah.. i make an exception for myself.. I really tak leh tahan. he is a retarded, selengeh monkey face person who happens to have a lot of money and think that he is king of the world. If he had no wealth and is like one of us, he'd probably be scrubbing toilets. No offence to janitors. I think that all jobs that is beneficial for mankind and any other mahkluk Allah SWT, is good. But bushok ni.. in any job pun.. he'd still be selengeh.

I wonder how he can sleep at night, knowing that he is being cursed every other minute. Astaghfirullah.
Oh yeah I forgot.. dia selengeh..