Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Changi Airport episode

While walking back to the car, after a drink - kat departure hall T2.. there were people around lah kan. Yang airport staff, then people like us, then the travellers with their luggage.
Suddenly out of nowhere, keluar satu worker ni, with a wheelbarrow. At that point, macam kelakar gitu, ' the man, the wheelbarrow and the airport surrounding'. So I turned to Pink, pointing to that view, I said.. "What is wrong with this picture?"

Ok, it was a harmless little joke.

Then, on the way out of Carpark B, not being familiar with that stretch of lane, instead of going out to the main road, through an unnoticeable opening, I ended up at the taxi bay. So the guard gestured to us, to pass through one of the free taxi bay, between the many other taxis waiting for passengers. So I went through the free bay and stopped there for a while to look out for traffic. At that point, Pink said to me, "NOW, what is wrong with THIS picture?"

Ya lah.. aku kena balik.

You know what they say, (I don't know who 'they' are, but they say), what goes around, comes around.