Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, February 02, 2009

be free, learn and have fun

Sometimes I think about
the things I want to do,
And to go to wherever I may..
but alas, I can't just slip away

I'm chained to reality,
binded by responsibilities

But how now I wish
I had done all that
before I was married
before I was attached

So to all the girls
still young and free
Don't rush into love
C'MON you girls! take it easy

Enjoy your freedom
While you have it now
Work, play and roam
Dont' make that vow

The vow that's only
between you and him
The vow that really
doesn't mean a thing

If he really loves you
It won't just be words and play
If he really loves you
He'll have you in a respectable way

So girls, before you regret
not having done what you should have
Don't waste your time upon a boy
Go for your own goals, not be their toy

This is the time for you to explore
Before you are busied with household chores
Make use of your freedom and grow as a person
There are so many things for you to learn

And when the time is right
When what God has Written comes true
You'll meet a person who will love you
For all the experiences that has made you, YOU.

With many things you've done for you
And not forgetting your parents too
The marriage will be a fulfilling one
With much experience to help it run

So really, for now,
learn.. and have fun.

~madame blossom~
.

2 comments:

| nur hafizah | said...

im so in love with this poetry!

thanks for the poetry. thanks for the advice. wonderful one indeed, darling.

*hugs*

madame blossom said...

awwhh. really?! :D

no problem babe.

XOXO