Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a blank page

I draft my entries or poems on a new blank page (like a notepad or email). Sometimes, throughout the day, I would realise, I had opened two or three blank pages. Which means, two or three times that day, I had wanted to write SOMETHING, but I either did not have an idea at that time, or I was distracted.

There were two today.

Oh, and I also noticed, I've written quite a few stuff, and they are sitting in my draft. Put one out today.

Ah yes.. the urge to WRITE something, anything.. is strong. But I do not really want to write something worthless.. it has to be meaningful, or make someone else's day better, or something - the very least, to me alone. The contents should not be empty, like the blank page.

AM, I'm suddenly reminded of you. I think you have that urge in you also.. you should write a novel. I believe with the effort you put, to write each day, In less than two years or even a year, you should be able to get a novel out. I think you should be like John Grisham.. share with us, in novel form if you wish.. about the life of a female Muslim lawyer, share with us the drama of a court room. :p

Anyhow, may our pages be filled soon, with wonderful things. InsyaAllah. Ameen.

No comments: