Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

like a chameleon

did i tell you? I think sunrise is beautiful, even when u don't actually see the sun.




this was about 715am in the morning, taken from my balcony.

that's how one thing affects another.. the sun makes the sky beautiful. Subhanallah.

and i believe in the same way, one person can affect the other. That's why it's so important to have someone who can affect you in a good way. I know it's important to me, because i believe I am adaptable, sometimes subconciously. I can almost be like the person I'm close with.

Spend time with a poet, and I believe you'll soon be writing poems. Spend time with a person who hafal the Quran - you'll hafal some new verses too. Spend some time with a person who cares about the world, you'll grow to care too.

But, spend some time with a smoker..... naaah.. I'd still hate the smoke and not to mention, but will mention anyway, the breath and the smell that's stuck to the clothes too. I'm totally over that. insyaAllah.

ok i'm ranting.

who likes Aa gym?
who likes irsyadee?
who likes taufik batisah?
they were all GOOD at Irsyad's high tea event.






5 comments:

Sahalfikri said...

arghh jelesnya dpt bergambar dgn AA Gym..

Mak Su said...

kdg2 maksu rasa maksu ni cermin

madame blossom said...

sahalfikri,

dia macam jadi bingung kejap orang SEMUA nak amik gambar dgn dia :p

su,
:D sampai gitu skali?
cakap pasal cermin.. teringat aa gym pun cakap pasal 'cermin diri' under evaluasi diri.

Pak Tuo said...

hmmmm....Management Kalbu

You dah pernah ke centrenya di Bandung Bloss? atau DiJak.
Masyallah this Mas Agam the words beyond description,jes plutonic.
It blew our mind away bila dengar dengan kyusuk.

Cuba poem Rumi Bloss,its menenangkan.

Wassalam

madame blossom said...

pak tuo,

oh is it management kalbu? sounds familiar.. maybe.

No i've never been to his center in Bandung. in fact i've never been to Bandung.