Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Saturday, April 12, 2008

the laden clouds

Yesterday, the clouds looked full and heavy, and was the colour of wet cement. Then, it rained like nobody's business.

Today, from the view in my room, the colour of clouds, almost blended with the blue sky.. it was bluish grey. Now, it's raining again.

The weather these 2 days, seems to reflect the state my heart.

I wish I can open up and let it pour, like the rain from the wet cement coloured clouds. After it discharges all it's rain, it becomes light, free of burden.

But I can't. I still have my senses, I still know my limits.
I find that I can only seek solace in Allah SWT.

I know, soon, I'll be light again insyaAllah, like the clouds after rain.
And I am looking forward to that.

Because verily, our worldly life is a test. And I intend to pass this test, insyaAllah. So may Allah SWT give me strength. Ameen.


p.s. AM, i sooooo wanted to go to ur wedding today. Was still trying and planning, last night and even this morning. But now, it looks quite sure, I can't go. But you have my doa, for what is bestest in your married life. Ameen. Congratulations!!

2 comments:

Zee SHK said...

hi babe .. sometimes i feel as what u have described. can't shake off that depressing and melancholy feelings, no matter how hard i've tried to talk myself out of it. maybe, ini lah yg dikatakan wanita :P

madame blossom said...

atau ini ke yang dikatakan pms.. 'perpetual menstrual syndrome'?