Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Friday, February 15, 2008

another wonderful dream

- for my reference -

I saw this very beautiful night sky, over a bright city below.. it was as if I was looking at it from a high green mountain. As I admired the sky, I noticed that there are many spotlight kind of light, coming down from the sky.. like it was from a UFO. many of them.. then suddenly.. i was FLYING AGAIN!! I love it!!

This time, I found myself flying with hubby by my side.
Because I had 'experienced' flying before - I was more confident this time. Again, I can feel the wind against my face - it was wonderful. Then, we seem to land on some grass patch, and in the dream I somehow knew we were around Jurong. Don't ask me why.

Hubby was soo tired, he slept on the grass. Suddenly I noticed, he was sleeping inside a rotating door, and there were people trying to come in through the door, but he was blocking it. So I asked him to get up, and go home. He used the wrong slippers, I asked him to change.

Then I noticed Hadi approaching in my car. He was driving it and he came to fetch us. Then I noticed 3 cars there, my parents, hubby's and mine. Then we got in hubby's car, I'm not sure who was driving, it could be Hadi. Then I was at the back seat, holding and kissing Iman. And then I suddenly remembered, no one is driving my car back home. So we had to turn back and get my car.

And then I woke up.. happy.

The best part of the dream, was the view of the most beautiful night sky and the flight. :)

aaahhh....:) Alhamdulillah.

:) :)

Salam Jumuah!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like a wonderful dream .. hmmph, bagus eh slalu mimpi dpt terbang!

:)

madame blossom said...

itu lah.. sampai da experience tau.