Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, February 04, 2008

re-realisation

Just now, while sharing some personal experiences with our baby sister nur, I realised how much Allah SWT has saved me. And how much also Allah has granted my doas/wishes.

And we learnt/agreed/realised that:

1. I should be so very thankful and grateful for all that was given/granted by Allah.,
2. I should CAREFUL with what I wish and doa for.
3. What seems to be a blessing in the eyes of others, may be THE greatest challenge to the person who is 'blessed' with it.
4. I can't imagine how my parents felt and what they went through before - but for that, I appreciate them so much much more. I love them so very much.
5. Basically, our life is a test.

No matter what, may my loved ones and I finally, die in iman and be saved from punishment in the grave and Hellfire. Ameeeen. May we all. Ameen.



Yeay. :| long holiday coming up.. and I have totally no idea what to do during the long break. No, we are not driving up to Malaysia this time. Ok. maybe only one of the days, to JB pasal ada jemputan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmph .. long holiday coming up, yeay!!

shall we spend some sisterly time together tomorrow sis dear? and, talk abt what we have been talking for the past few days? oh, i loikeeee ..

take care darling - love u!

Yara said...

I asked you in the email about your plans during the long break and now I know after reading this.

Have a blessed week ahead sis and Fiza & all the other sis too.

Marliza Radzi said...

tumpang doa. ameeen ;)

madame blossom said...

hey you all..

selamat bercuti panjang!


i'm bored.