Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The abc's

Aspiring, I am.
Alarmed, I'm not.

Bored, I am.
Busy, I'm not. Not yet.

Cheerful, I am.
Childish, I'm not. I don't think so.

Dazed, I am.
Delighted, I'm not. Not so.

Equipped, I am.
Elated, I'm not. For now.

Finite, I am.
Fruitful, I'm not. Not this very moment.

Gracious, I am...trying to be.
Gorgeous, I'm not. Not like that.

Hungry, I was.
Happy, I am. Sort of.

I....should stop.


~madame blossom~


oh. .which reminds me of Dadha's tag.

Describe E.R.N.I.

E - evolving.
R - reasonable.
N - nice.
I - introspective.

Agree? :p

To find others eh.. hmm.. That's going to be quite tricky.

E - I don't have a friend whose name also starts with e. Ok, adalah.. Erwin, but he doesn't have a blog. Pass.
R - Raudha, she gave this to me. Rihana.. nah..not my friend. Pass.
N - ..... N2f!!, Nurfizah!
I - .. err.. I... I... Idham? He's not technically 'a friend', though he always calls us 'teman-teman'. He's our ustaz.. and he has no blog also. Pass.

7 comments:

Marliza Radzi said...

comelnya ABCs itu! :D

madame blossom said...

am!
Still hot from the oven, tetiba ada comment! nasib baik u jauh.. (nasib BAIK tau..) Kalau tak.. i da kena kasi u.. early bird gift!

Mak Su said...

me yes yes me not not

madame blossom said...

su,

yes yes, not not.. to the tag? buat aje lah.. satu kerja untuk mengisi masa yang lapang.

Pak Tuo said...

hmm...,

zeeeleep....,I am not
you are...

he..he...he....

madame blossom said...

pak tuo,

:/ zeeeleep tu apa?

Pak Tuo said...

tidur dear....