Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, February 10, 2008

1-2-3-4

I have not been myself lately. No, I don't mean I'm suffering from split personalities disorder - at least not so obviously.

Last week, I THINK I achieved something, but I felt so empty inside. seriously. i was not looking forward to anything. I don't remember but for 1-2 weeks, I desperately wanted to get away or be alone. No, it's not PMS.

It got better on CNY - I think about the time I went to cik alin's place.
I think i'm back to my normal self tonight. InsyaAllah.

So anyhow, are you ready for a photo diarrhea?

Here goes!

One of the nice places
becoming one of the regulars
for pink and me
it's holland v
(..i didn't mean for it to be a poem, but as i typed.. I found that it ALMOST rhymes! :p )



We checked out T3.
At some parts, it look like T2. At some, it reminded me of KLIA. Ok..the number of photos don't do justice to the new place. But I think the photo mood was not up.. yet.


CNY Eve - went bowling (no pics - it's in pink's camera - which means that I don't know if I'll ever see it again). After that, we went to Captain's which we miss so much - we realised when we were there. Also not much photo. Yup still no mood.
Let me explain their looks : they were hungry.


As I have explained before, during CNY - it's crazy to go anywhere public. We stayed home whole day right. 2nd day, we wanted to hang out somewhere, we decided on Cik Alin's place. Cik alin and cik yan was sooo sweet as to prepare a steamboat and grill session for us. I was in a better mood - a bit more pics here.


oh.. not so many pics after all.


ok.. then sat. ada wedding in JB. On the way to JB, we were waiting for my bro somewhere along Mandai road, kat Esso Station. While waiting, kita merayap behind the station, and...look what we found!


A nice place to take photos! :D


This is at the wedding. Where my bro and my daughters became superstars, only for about 4 mins each.


During the holidays, hubby was saying.. 'Eh..baru Friday eh? macam Sunday'.. 'Wah baru Saturday.. " It's like that for him, because he has been going out since CNY Eve - so macam tak habis2 gitu. So, finally it's Sunday. Suddenly teringin nak makan kat Ramen Ten, so we were at Jalan Scotts.


I like this one.
Yes, I have.. 1..2..3..4!


Better not sleep too late. Got to prepare for the weekday routine.

May we all have a good week ahead! Ameen. :)


p.s. Yes.. I think I definitely feel I'm back to my normal self now.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahh, banyak pics - best! Ur bro's son, very cute eh!

Anyway, i'm glad u're back to ur NORMAL self .. heh.

May u have a great week ahead, darling!

madame blossom said...

tks sweetie, for 'accepting' me as I am.. hahah!

I'll try not to be like that again.

marlina said...

salam.

1. gambar pun tak banyak sbb we were all not in the mood to take pictures

2. i need to upload ALL those pictures somewhere - didnt i say i'd love to pay someone a meagre sum to do that (i cant afford to pay more than a meagre sum)

3. we all have our days. and non-days. i am having my non-day today.

madame blossom said...

pink,

1. true.
2. i think fiza needs a part time job.
3. :(

Anonymous said...

blossom,

2. at the moment, maybe not .. coz i have my tutoring and i have an interview to attend on wednesday (remember that marine company located at loyang point?)

so, yeah .. wish me luck!

;)

Marliza Radzi said...

photo diarrhea??? hahaha cute!!!

madame blossom said...

am,

ya la.. dia macam.. da quite a few posts kan.. takde gambar atau sikit2 aje..

tiba2 .. banyak pulak gambar yang ingin di share dengan kawan-kawan semua.
=D

Zee SHK said...

Citi Birit salah spelling tu (i think)...

madame blossom said...

zee,

betul la :D da check dulu