1. lost my hp and olympus camera in KL. :(
2. came back and cannot find my smaller lumix camera after the children played with it. :((
3. got a new hp, after about a month, when hubby suddenly said, 'come let's go and get your new hp'. :D
4. And then I FOUND my lumix camera at home, stuck behind the daybed. :D :D
5. And then, I accidentally spilled water all over the laptop at the office. :(
i know.. not related. food are all fake.
The laptop is now just waiting for a qualified doctor/technician to declare it officially dead. I don't mind if they give me a desktop to work on instead or a 2nd hand laptop, cause it's my fault :(
Oh.. the title has got nothing to do with my laptop. No lah.. it didn't go dead because i played scrabble ke apa..
Just now I was looking for some short stories to read right after lunch, and I came across this cruelly funny story. Somewhat 'roald dahl'
Death by Scrabble - by Charlie Fish.
Charlie Fish probably plays scrabble all the time