Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

i flew again

Ok. ermm. I just wanted to record this - before i totally forget about it.

It's not as vivid as the last flying experience I had. It's also not as long, or as fun.

But anyhow, I dreamt that I flew again. This time through space. And I WAS flying with somebody, although by now I totally cannot remember who it was. I just remember, flying macam superman through space - seeing stars against the black background, all around me. Don't remember feeling any wind, just the speed.

Yeah.. that's all i remember. flying through space for that 5-10 secs.
Still didn't beat that previous flying experience.
Alhamdulillah for this nice dream.

Ok. Belajar.

11 comments:

Yara said...

No surprise that you flew Blossom. Aren't you one of those Powerpuff Girls who take flight all the time? =)

hAiRiL/spiderman_pink said...

dorang fly, tapi takdelah fly sampai outerspace.

nampak sah tak pernah tgk powerpuff girls! :P

madame blossom said...

yara,

how did u get so smart? =D
But ah.. i'm not one of the powerpuff girls, i think I'm one of the MOTHER.

hairil,
eh.. I'm more advanced than them mah.
haiyah.. dono meh?

hAiRiL/spiderman_pink said...

ni lagi satu! powerpuff girls mana ada mother! kan professor yang buat dorang dari sugar and spice and everything nice!

nampak sah tak pernah tengok powerpuff girls!

Anonymous said...

ni apa crita plak asyik from the first comment lagi sebut pasal powerpuff girls huh??

*confused*

well anyway, nice to noe to u 'flew'! haha

see u soon darling!

hAiRiL/spiderman_pink said...

*heart bubbles* ^_^

Mak Su said...

terbang? astronot ker?

hAiRiL/spiderman_pink said...

oh astronot boleh terbang eh? tak perasan pulak dorang ada kepak :D

madame blossom said...

hairil,

of course I know, I've seen, read powerpuff girls.. I'm the original powerpuff girl aper.

tapi orang punya suka la nak kasi dia mak.. mak angkat ke.. mak tiri ke.

fiza,
seen u! merdeka! not you. :p

hairil,
abeh.. tak heart blossom ke.. heart buttercup?

mak su,
ostronot cuma macam terapung2, terlompat2 in slow-moe. I was more like superman. =D

hairil,
eeeeeeeeh.. mood menyakat nampak?!

dia punya suka la..ostronot nak terbang ke apa..mesti ada kepak ke? helicopter takde kepak apa.. rocket pun takde kepak.
:p 1-0

hAiRiL/spiderman_pink said...

roket tak terbang. roket berlepas.

helicopter pun tak terbang. heli copter.

kapal terbang baru terbang. kiut kan kepak kapal terbang? ok lah sayap. hensem sikit :P

1-1

Zee SHK said...

do u watch HEROS babe? maybe you do. tat's why u think u can fly