Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

with pink and nur, by the river

while i was brushing my teeth just now, I remembered somebody said, :
I have to be ready by 7plus, then I'll go to the toilet, brush my teeth, and be ready to sleep by 8pm.

But I couldn't recall WHO said it. And I was thinking about it, the whole time I was brushing my teeth.
Well, ok lah.. 'the whole time' tu takde la lama sangat... ada la dalam 2-3 minit.

It could have been someone at the office.. but i can't imagine any of the guys from the office telling me THAT. OR it could have been in one of the movies I've been watching every night, just to fall asleep. But which movie?

I finished brushing my teeth, laid down on my bed, still thinking about it, disturbed that I don't remember WHO said it.

Suddenly I remembered, as the scene played back in my mind.
It was Cik Anis, whom I visited at the hospital just now.
And she didn't even say it in omputeh.
How strange the mind works.

Anyhow, I had fun tonight.
when I REALLY should be studying.



*some shots by Pink.

May Cik Anis recover fast and be able to run asap. And may we ALL have a sweet and wonderful week.

Ameen.

7 comments:

bluewonder said...

eh..my hubby tanya how u make your pic move like that one aahhh??

Anonymous said...

i doa that cik anis will reciver soon, insyaAllah. Amin.

anyway, nice pics .. oh! i miss those two gurls & of course u also sis dear.

have a great day!

Mak Su said...

saya berus gigi kushuk, tak ingat apa2

madame blossom said...

blue,

itu I pakai FREE sofwe gimp. Mula2 buka satu pic, then add new layer, tampal gambar yang lagi satu, then choose to save as .gif - animation, then set the loop timing, and voila!

fiza,
Yeah! miss u too.. yday, we all happened to be in around clementi.. so we decided to have a drink kat holland v, then changing our mind and want to sit by the river instead. eh best ah duduk situ! lain kali kita gi duduk2 kat situ pun best.

su,
hehe..susah la saya.. kalau da buat something yang da dibuat beribu kali.. sure fikiran melayang sana sini.

Sahalfikri said...

wah da ada gamba bergerak la..

betul ke org tu tido kul8pm? u too? Ramai ke org gitu?

Why not me? -Ngeehe-

madame blossom said...

suhail,

orang tu tidur 8pm, pasal dia kat hospital. takde benda lain nak buat. :p

i wish i can settle down and sleep at 10pm. tapi adaaaaaaaa aje benda yang dibuat sampai 12-1am at least. :\

Marliza Radzi said...

tempting nya coffee tu. than again, bila puasa, semua nampak sedap. ngeee :P