Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, September 04, 2006

Vanity

Aren't we all vain?..
The only difference is if our vanity is known only to ourselves; to the selected close ones; to friends or to all.

Mine is the 2nd one.... I think. Ok..or it might be the third.

But anyway that vanity semalam telah di-tame-kan sikit. Time tengah main posing2 with my new sunglasses, Nadhrah, lying on my bed, casually said, "Ibu!... ibu hensem, macam tam spider.."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . huh? Hensem?.... HENSEM?!?! macam TAM SPIDER?!?!? Hmph! maybe I should start keeping my hair longer. eearrgh.. tapi tak tahan rimas!

3 comments:

Sofian said...

Hi Blossom
Bet you look good in your new sunglasses. I guess a little vanity in the privacy of your own home isn't that bad a thing.

madame blossom said...

ok jugak lah.. hensem. Anyone can look good hiding behind big sunglasses ;p

Anonymous said...

salaam awak ...

siapa pulak lah gerangan si tam sipeder tuh???

amik ler gambo, bak chek tengok mai. saper lah tau, lagi glamer dari si mrs beckham. *hehehe*