Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Friday, September 15, 2006

Not THAT good..

People say, "you have a family, you're working, studying. You're very good ah.. can juggle all of these!"

The truth is, I'm NOT. I'm not that good. I have to do more with time management and MY OWN discipline. It's a constant struggle.

I love Allah and His Rasul. I love hubby lillah, I love my children lillah, I love my family lillah, I love my sisters (in Islam) lillah.
But I also love myself too much. Need to shed a bit of that.

2 comments:

Sofian said...

Blossom dear,
I know what you mean. Its a never ending juggling act. But sometimes I get a sneaking suspicion that Allah s.w.t. never gives us more that what we can actually handle. Well, just a thought from little me.

madame blossom said...

Thank you very much Esah. Your suspicion is true! There is a verse in the Quran yang says exactly that. :)

I'll keep that in mind.