Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Repeat Telecast

I was in my car with Pink, and we drove pass this particular school, she said, 'Did I tell you that 'Ahmad' went to school here?'.
I smiled and said : " hmmmm.. yes I know.... I know it by heart.... si 'Ahmad' tu, he went to school here.. this school, yes this particular school, I know. You told me that the last 4-5 times we pass by this place."
"Is it? ok lah!"

Ok lah ... actually i was also guilty of that. Many many years ago, as hubby and I went up the escalator kat Far East Plaza on the 4th floor.. that particular escalator, I told him.. "Eh! you know? LH's bf has a hair salon here tau!" And he said," Yes honey.. you told me this the last few times we went up this escalator.
"Oh? did I?" =D

Isn't it funny how sometimes, a particular spot reminds u of some particular insignificant thing. Even now kalau once in a blue moon I go to Far East and go up that particular escalator, I'd remember that LH's bf have a hair salon there. Or, it may even be 'ex bf' or 'had a hair salon', cause the last time I saw or spoke to LH was like 10 yrs ago. Allahu'alam

Anyway, the next time we pass by that particular school, i think I'll try to beat her to it. Before she can even think about it.. I'm gonna say, " I know! ..... 'Ahmad' went to school here."

No comments: