Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Saturday, November 28, 2009

importance in finding the source

In any rulings or news, it is important to find the source of it, to determine it's authencity and correctness - and to see if the judgement with which the information or rule was derived at, is relevant and in context.

The importance was proven again just now.

I was planning to go out with my girls & Aida. Eema and Nadhrah, just came back from Aida's place.

There I was, in the room, smsing Aida to confirm what time we should meet downstairs, when suddenly Hanaa called out from outside my room, saying 'aunty aida is not going, y'know'

So, I went out of my room and I asked Hanaa, how she got that idea? She said from Eema. I asked Eema how she knew that - she said from Nadhrah.. and then I asked Nadhrah how did she find out that aunty aida is not going, and Nadhrah said,'abis dia tak siap pun...**'


** 'cause she was not getting ready...'

No comments: