Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, September 22, 2008

baked products

MasyaAllah and alhamdulillah, the kids and I, we managed to come up with the following:

choc chip cookies - Hanaa mixed and made it herself.


my first kuih makmur


Hadi made his pizza. 1/4 with tuna.. the rest plain. They like it plain or with crabmeat, which I don't like.


then after that buat cornflakes - ni simple aje. pernah buat.


And finally, kuih tart! Tapi ni express punya.. I bought the inti from dadha's aunt. Inti dia OKAY! :) The pastry recipe that I tried is also just nice, alhamdulillah. So we may make more, because inti kuih tart dia masih berlambak.


I'm happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Masya Allah, the pictures of the kuih ... are so superb! Nak rasaaa ..

Another good bonding session with the kids, sis! =)

May this kueh-making session continues next year & the following years. heh. Amin.

MHB said...

Bravo!! Bravo!! yeay!! mission accomplished, huh?? and accomplished WELL!! :-D

your cookies look wonderful, especially the tarts... can imagine how it feels melting in my mouth!! astaghfirullah!! kurang pahala puasa!! hehe

madame blossom said...

fiza,
ameeeen. lupa pulak nak bawak tadi. :p

mhb,
thank you :")

Marliza Radzi said...

woa besnye besnye.
sukanya tart!