Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

jap, I transfer CINTA

ingat tak, hari tu dalam bag I ada CINTA?

well, i just bought the soundtrack.
yeah i know.. macam slow.. but.. whatever la..

I bought it and i'm loving it!
no, not McD..
cinta punya soundtrack.


****

me : i got the song
nur : how do u find it?
me : errr.. i bought it.
nur : hehe.. as in how do u find the song?

Ok, this reminds me of my japanese friend, Mika. I brought her out for dinner in town. After she got her food, i asked her," how do you find the food here?"
She looked at me, blur, and answered quite hesitantly, "eeh!(japanese style) you... brought me here"

=D.. i miss her.


me : u want it?
nur : can!
me : jap, sekarang, I tengah transfer CINTA (to my phone)
nur : haha! so u will be like a cupid.



4 comments:

Yara said...

Salam Erni,

Oh, the soundtrack from that movie Cinta that I told you I liked too (the movie sebab belum dengar the soundtrack....yet). Hmm...is it readily available in many shops? Nanti I shall go out and look for it, Insyaallah.

spidey said...

transferkan cinta-mu pada-ku.
aku mahu cinta mu itu.

;p

Marliza Radzi said...

tansfer CINTA = cupid --> so cute! hehe!

OST CINTA! sangat best!

madame blossom said...

yara,
ya lah, u shud go get it. it shud be out in shops in singapore already, cause the movie is quite some time back already. kalau takde.. JB insyaAllah ada.

spidey,
i email u later.. =D

am,
OST cinta - AGREED.
i'm actually not that good in being cupid.