Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Friday, April 06, 2007

dalam bag ada cinta

i just watched the movie 'CINTA' last night. all alone. kat my laptop, on my bed, with earphones on.

It's not bad at all! I love it! ok.. maybe that's exaggerated. i like it, a lot. but not all of them. You see, there are 5 stories inside this movie. the one that most touched me.. (part yang aku paling touching sangat) is the story of the husband whose wife left him & the pasal cikgu and cik rubi. betul.. boleh hujan. memang hujan pun.

Don't know lah if that kind of such a romantic husband-who-goes-thru-the-whole-trouble-of-setting-up-dinner-in-a-restaurant-yang-da-closed-down-and-hire-waiter-some-more-for-the-wife-and-mind-you-after-7yrs-of-marriage, *catches breath* still exists.. macam tak percaya gitu.. but the point is - to learn to accept the fate that Allah SWT has set for us. And to know that, insyaAllah, Allah will replace our lost with a BETTER one.

Then there is a story of the kakak and the adik.. which i felt macam tak kesampaian sangat.. because there are 2 stories inside that 1 story.. about her relationship with her bro, and about he relationship with a married man. kesian. memang part having affair with a married man..most of the time, the girl tak salah.. just vulnerable. yang parah tu.. the husband. sebab tu, this kind of husband, the wife shud just let him get another wife, then to live in maksiat and to tanggung dosa camtu. Allahu'alam.

I just wish that these movies portray a more islamic way of life. after all they are suppose to be Muslims kan..

Itu lah.. my own review yang tak seberapa..
Gi lah tengok.
beli vcd yang original.

p.s. Watching that movie, reminds me of KL.. (duh!) ya lah.. nak pegi2, plan da berbulan2 belum pegi2 jugak.. So girls, I hope it'll happen soon.

p.s.2:
EXT. IN BLOSSMOBILE - NIGHT
BLOSSOM
dalam bag ada cinta. Take it before you go.

PINK
ok, nanti i bukak bag you, amik cinta.

12 comments:

marlina said...

I nak tengok tau cerita tu. I refuse to read this blog entry of yours UNTIL Ive watched it. I only GLANCED.

madame blossom said...

hahahahaha! ok lah!

| nur hafizah | said...

Glanced!? Pink, you sure that you're not tempted at all!?? Hahah!

Must watch .. to me, ok lah .. nice story ...

Yes yes ... KL, here we come!!! Can't wait seh!

:)

Marliza Radzi said...

I love Cinta (love, not like. I memang extreme. hehe) my favourite story ialah kakak-adik. hujan, memang hujan. hehe.

spidey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
spidey said...

anggup dia bersengkang mata sampai hujan lebat! cinta itu buta, kata kannnn...hehehehe...

Azer Mantessa said...

have a good wkend

madame blossom said...

am,
u cinta cinta? =D i think at this age.. i'm no longer at extremes.. even if I am.. it's only last a few minutes - then gone. insyaAllah :)

spidey,
itu lah aje time yang dapat I concentrate- no disturbance.

azer,
you too bro!

Yara said...

Salams Erni,

I have not watched Cinta yet. About "dalam bag ada cinta", if only it is that easy in life where we can just take out love from our bags each time we need some.....=)

madame blossom said...

yara,
i don't know if u're the sort who wud sit down to watch a love story with ur wife.. if u are.. then watch this. if not.. recommend to your wife aje la.

yes.. cinta dalam bag.. macam gula2 hacks.

Anonymous said...

CINTA ni cerita melayu ke? sape main? i jarang tgk cerita melayu. so far .. NONE! tapi kalau bagus, nak jugak nenok. mane nak cari? mane nak cari CINTA?

madame blossom said...

zee,
hope u find cinta today ;)