Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, July 15, 2007

it feels like

I like weird feelings - the 'it-feels-like'
but it's actually not so..

like..

friday night go out late.
come home, sleep,
and wake up on Saturday, thinking it's Sunday.
But it's only SATURDAY.





Or like when the day is filled with sooooo many things and activities,
by night time,
it feels like the morning was yesterday.



Or
like having been up north on friday and saturday.
Come back early sunday morning.
Then, Sunday, go out with nadh to the nearby mall.
it feels like i've been home the whole time.
hard to believe i was in a totally different place the same time, yesterday.



yup.. those kind of weird feelings. I like.

4 comments:

Mak Su said...

oh... weird ek.

Yara said...

I like that feeling too....
like as if I have known you for ages but actually I only know you recently, not personally some more :)

Marliza Radzi said...

faham.. faham..
I like :)

madame blossom said...

su,
yup :)

yara,
hahaha.. = D betul.

am,
goooood. we're alike.