Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, July 22, 2007

kalau nadhrah ada

INT. BLOSSMOBILE, NIGHT

I was driving, while Eema and Nadhrah was at the backseat, talking.


NADHRAH
kak eema, nadhrah nak yang pink tu.

EEMA
tak boleh. kak eema nak.

NADHRAH
alaaaa..nadhrah tak nak kasi kak eema nadhrah punya pushpop ah......
kalau nadhrah ada.


*************

Many interesting, fun and not so normal things, happened this week:

:: Found out about the small world.. or more like small singapore, we live in, when a fellow blogger, saw me in my own office.
:: Went down to borders late at night with my girls, and girls only, cause the boys were out of town.
:: the girls and I made cupcakes! and it was the first time for me. Actually, it was more like designing it la.. cause Mai was the one who baked the cupcakes. We just had fun. Thanks dearie!
:: I did makeup on someone and took quite nice photos.
:: Met the uncles and aunts at a wedding, and they suggested that we disappear from singapore next sunday. Have to check with 'The Boss'
:: The girls and I, went to Om's place to cubit and gigit main2 dgn iman zulfikar - the cutest baby.
:: Blossmobile had a flat tyre - for the FIRST time, terkena paku. Alhamdulillah, it happened when I was at my brother's place, so I, of course, called him down to help me with the tyres. Thanks Om!
:: Being greeted by a lost mexican, whom I miss over the weekends, when i got home.


12 comments:

Miss Mai said...

hope u and ur kids enjoy decorating the cupcakes, insyaALLAH, one day, i nak teach the gerls how to make flower from sugar paste, heeheee

madame blossom said...

eeeeeii... i tahu... ada udang sebalik mee eh? jadi diorang boleh tolong u buat flower, bila nak kena buat wedding cake eh? haha

Miss Mai said...

ahahahah, apa jer, bukan lar gitu, i lagi prefer pakai crystalized fresh flower sey, tak nak takpe, tak kisah, i turunkan ilmu tu kepada orang lain, ahaha, i sound like a witch sey.

Yara said...

Salam Erni,

I didn't know that you have a Mexican at home :) A hot Latin lover huh? heh..heh.

Mak Su said...

nampak menarik dan nampak sedap cupcakes tu

popcornelvis said...

cute gila cupcakes you all...


xoxoxox

Sue said...

bila nak start amik order cupcakes?....my son's birthday coming ni ;)

madame blossom said...

mai,

eh nak! nak!.. nanti i antar my girls amik kursus buat bunga from u :D

yara,
tu mexican sesat.. dia da kena halau. yang ada budak melayu ni. and i don't fancy hot latin lover.. melayu jugak ok. =D

mak su,
memang menarik.. dibuat oleh budak2 antara 5-10 tahun

dzu,
aiyoh.. where can lawan yours one?? i lurve urs.

minah, kalau u don't mind berkecah camtu.. ok la.. skrg jugak order boleh amik.. berapa ribu u nak?

Marliza Radzi said...

syioknye nampak aktiviti menghias cupcakes.

flush said...

nissan apa tu yer..
sy suka bab teka2 jenis kereta ni.. tp kalo dah tewas, kena le tanya..

madame blossom said...

am.

syiok jugak.. part decorate2 tu.. tapi yang menyiapkan ingredient and mengemas.. tu tak syiok sangat =D

flush
boleh nampak eh 'nissan' dia? :p
ni nissan march.

mag.nolia said...

So pretty your cupcakes!!! :) And your girls are so pretty too - baru sekarang I see the resemblance! *hehehee* Excuse my potek eyes... :D

And that Mexican... pelarian ke tu??? *heheheee* Your kids are so creative! :D

Aisay man... flat tyre... nasib baik ada hero :D

Ok lah, I nak gi cari something sweet in the fridge. Your cupcakes just triggered my junk food craving *LOL*