Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

the tough cookie chipped again

After the visit to the doctor to have her stitches removed, she knocked on the dashboard in my car. Then I checked her wound terbuka la balik! :'(

She doesn't want to go the doctor again and I totally understand. Even though she didn't cry, I don't think she thought that it was fun to be injected and stitched over and over again. I pun tak sampai hati nak hantar dia. Anyway, the wound is smaller than the original. kalau scar pun, at the chin, cannot be seen. So I'm going to let it heal on it's own. so far so good, the wound is drying up.

And she's her usual self. Running and playing..she's ok, alhamdulillah.

I was thinking.. I should have been more careful or asked her to sit, kaza wa kaza.. but I have to accept it as takdir.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (SAW) as saying: A strong believer is better and is more lovable to Allah than a weak believer, and there is good in everyone, (but) cherish that which gives you benefit (in the Hereafter) and seek help from Allah and do not lose heart,

and if anything (in the form of trouble) comes to you, don't say: If I had not done that, it would not have happened so and so, but say: Allah did that what He had ordained to do and your "if" opens the (gate) for the Satan
Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6441

2 comments:

Pak Tuo said...

Blossom,I remember when i was a wee lad injured myself pretty bad on my knee keran panjat pagar untuk mengambil bola hockey yang jatuh di longkang.The wound was pretty deep hingga nampak ketulang.
As ordinary kampung folks my late grand mother tumbokkan daun sireh and pupuk the wound with daun sireh and covers the scar.I presume it has dual function:
1.to stop the bleeding internally and externally
2.to heal the wound quickly coz daun sired does have high level of acid which could stop the spread of infection.
Well,again with the modern medic,what used could natural medical offer?

As someone mention in the box before your sweet little tough cooky do have a great potential of a 'PERWIRI'.Insyallah

Wassalam

madame blossom said...

Tks pak tuo!