Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

nothing, really.

Let me warn you first, this entry is going to be quite mindless. Just to get the brain juice flowing. I just love the feel of my fingers typing something. Sometimes I'd just type back verses from the Quran or passages from an article.

However for the past few days or weeks even, I have been wanting to write, but never really getting to it. It's not that I don't have time, sometimes I do, but I just end up doing something else. something mundane, like going through FB updates. Quite pathetic I know.

I've also been putting off things like uploading loads of photos that I've taken. And also charging my camera battery. Now both my cameras have run out of battery life and I have not charged them yet. Only NOW, I'm charging the lumix battery.

Sometimes I feel like I should write something that would be positive for others or even me, when I read it back. Something useful and not something aimless like this.

Still I'm quite careful not to reveal all that I feel or what I really really think about. After all, I want to be an ethical person, I am Muslim. So..I watch my mouth.. i mean my fingers.

Right.. I think the juices have started to flow, so I'm going to update, for the benefit of myself in future, insyaAllah, where I've been going and what I have been seeing for the last 2-3 weeks. (let's see if I'll finish the next post).

And I feel good, to have typed this much. :)

No comments: