Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, March 23, 2009

life updates

If I could give you a few updates at once, I'd say :


I'm thankful that Nadhrah is well, and I hope Hadi is too. Ameen.

I love my new transparent page markers. It's so colourful and useful!

I'm having chocolate coated hazelnuts now.. yes, so early in the morning.

I miss my sisters who I was suppose to meet last Sat, but God had other plans.

I'm thankful to have a 'kaki' whose husband is as 'lenient' as mine, and we can go out for a drink almost whenever we need to (and we can).

I need to talk to her, and tell her how I feel and advise her about her problems.

I will continue to signal, before changing lanes even if it means that some infantile will pick up speed to block the way, and go 'nenenenene.. I WIN!!!' in their head. SOMEONE has to set an example on how to be matured and courteous.

For now, I'll choose the last one. I have to spread the courtesy message. Although yup, I didn't sound as courteous as I shud be in that message itself. But that's how I really feel.

Yes, I owe some people the entry on the talk. I've drafted it halfway.. and then a lot of things came up - like having to spend 1 and 3/4 days at the hospital.

Fiza just called to inform me about her mum. I pray that Fiza's mother will be most comfortable, and Allah knows what's best for her, and that Fiza will be strong. Ameen.

..life oh life.

No comments: