Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, October 16, 2008

the rainbow song

If you look at my office desk, you'd think that my favourite colour is yellow.

If you look at the car, and the stuff in it, you'd think that it's purple.

If you look in my kitchen, you'd think it's green.

If you look in my room, you'd think it's brown.

If you look at my wardrobe, you'd think it's black.

If you consider the fact that I love the sky and the sea.. you'd think it's blue.


I don't have a 'favourite' colour actually.
I think ALL colours are beautiful, *sigh :)*.. and I like them all!


.
..
...
.... and now, I feel like breaking into this song.
If you know it, sing along!

Oh I like red! It’s the color of an apple
Orange, it’s the color of an.. orange
Yellow, its a lemon and the beautiful sun sun sun

Green, its the color of the trees and lots of living things
And then there's blue for the sky
And purple! That’s a color that’s fun fun fun!

And when you put these colors side by side
What do you think you’ve done ?
You’ve made a rainbow,
and it’s a really beautiful one.


Subhanallah. :)

2 comments:

Marliza Radzi said...

sama! saya juga tiada fav colours dan merasa semua colours adalah cantik.

madame blossom said...

AM,

Yup!


Announcement :
Ada yang tertanya2.. lagu siapa kah ini.

Ini lagu Barney - yes, Barney the purple dinasour. :)