Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

syahid. ameen.

I'm listening to ungu.
Andai ku tahu.
Pasal ajal. pasal mati.

Makes me think about him, someone close to someone close to me, who just passed away. He met with an accident on his way back from the mosque, on the eve of Syawal and was unconscious for 2 days before he passed away.

He was amongst us, but his time, his journey in this world is over. And sooner or later, ours too.

My doa is that dia mati syahid. Ameen. Cause he came back from doing something GOOD. MasyaAllah.. he completed his deeds in Ramadhan, before his time was up.

Unlike some deaths that i've read about, yang pasal mabuk, or mati pasal gang fights or mati kena tembak lepas merompak. Nauzubillah.

May we die in a noble state, in iman. Ameen.

That's what i've been thinking about, on and off, in the last few days.

6 comments:

Yara said...

Salam Erni,

You mean you ae close to his fiancee Siti Khadijah? She is also my sister's friend or rather she ajar my nephew mengaji.

Semoga Allah swt memberi ganjaran yang setimpal ke atas roh Allahyarham, Insya'allah.

Marliza Radzi said...

ameen.

(I love Ungu's Andai Ku Tahu)

Anonymous said...

insyaAllah, Ameen.

madame blossom said...

yara,

no, i don't know siti khadijah. it's a close friend.. not fiancee. :p anyhow, i read that she took it well.

am,
same taste =D
lead singer dia pun hemsem eh?

fiza,
miss u.

Raudha Robu said...

My dearest husband rides a bike too. I pray for his safe journey and hopes that he reaches his destinations safe and sound.

Ajal maut akan datang kepada sesiapa tak kira kat mana. Tawakkal.

madame blossom said...

dadha,

yes. sentiasa doa yang terbaik. :)