Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Adam Barriser : US$8, 347, 000 000 Million!


ADAMS CHAMBERS
60 Seven Sisters Road, London NW2 3PZ
From: Bar. Thomas Adams (Esq.)
Tel : 44-702-405-6904

GOOD DAY,
I am Barister Thomas Adams personal Attorney to Ronald McDonald Lake, On the 31st of January 2000, my client and his wife Joyce Lake were involved in a Plance Crash (Alaska Airlines Flight 261) all passengers unfortunately lost their lives inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun, since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client's extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful. aiyoh.. how u do ur work??

Since it is not compulsory that the Next-of-Kin must be a blood relation to the deceased, hence I contacted you why u pick me? i'm not even white, be informed that a Next-of-kin can be anybody, friends foes or organization etc. your grammar here ah. a bit funny le

Presently, the Bank where the deceased (my client) had a Deposit valued at US$8,347,000 000 Million this numbers confusing me.. this one not counted billion already meh? issued me a notice to provide the Next-of-Kin to my client to receive it's benefit or have the account confiscated, so I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating this benefit left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank. tch tch tch

To this effect, I now seek your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next-of-Kin of the deceased (my Client) so that the proceeds of this Benefit valued at US$8, 347,000 000 Million can be paid to you and then you and I can share it 50% to me, 40% to you,can be the other way around or not? u 40 and I 50 while 10% should be given to any Orphanage Home oh buat jahat, then must give some donation like that ah?

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law whose law?as well as providing the following information to facilitate the smooth conclusion of the transaction.

Full Name : Madame Blossom
Full Address : internet address is it? - http://withinmyneurons.blogspot.com
Tel Number : 1900 - I LL CALL YOU. you call this number, then i call u back. if i don't call u back, you call again, until i call you.
Fax Number : aiyah don't have la.. don't be so lo soh can or not?
Private Email : too private.. u can email me to this email address that u send in the first place lah.
Occupation : Blogger
Country of Origin : you think i'm a product ah? got country of origin meh? anyway.. i was made born in the small dot country called singapore. we just celebrated our national day last week.
Marital Status : married lah, and my husband quite handsome one..we married quite long already.. got 4 children.. no, he don't have 2nd wife..
Sex : married already what.. got children some more still must ask meh?

Your prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours sincerely,

Bar. Thomas Adams (Esq.)

1 comment:

Yara said...

Salam Erni,

Heh..heh.. cute responses there :)

I also received a similar email on at least 3 occasions already, I think. The content more or less the same but the sender's names were different. I hope no one falls for this scam.