Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, November 26, 2006

sunday, unplugged

just now was Quran papers. How did I do? I think macam cukup makan aje lah gitu. I did my best, but of course, my best was not the best of the best. Could be better. could be more rajin, could, could, could. Anyway, it's not the end, next week masih ada.

Tadi exams was near Arab st, so apa lagi? lepas exams, go down there. And look what we found! A small turkish restaurant, called Ala Turki (i think). Food is........err... turkish. But after food, we wandered to a beautiful room, in the restaurant, and started snapping away. Macam kat Turkey right? Yok ke Turki, yok!


<


And after that, we shopped, till we almost drop. I HAD to get my shoes, yang da buruk sangat ni. Yes, i'm not like most other girls I know, who has 101 shoes in their storeroom. I also don't buy handbags and jewelleries much - tak kuasa nya nak pakai tukar2. Serious, untung laki aku.
Shoes, I only use 1 pair, until macam da nak rabak, then I get a new pair. But just now, I got me a sandal too. =D

then, balik, hubby ajak gi vivo city pulak. Yes, YT - at last I went to the much talked about vivocity. Nice view of Sentosa and the bridge. Reminds me of the esplanade. hadi and hanaa, diorang gi fishing dengan Atuk. So, it's only eema and nadh.


>

I guess I had a good weekend. Fagged, but it was good. I hope you did too!

And tomorrow is the dreaded Monday. Work days should start on Tuesdays.. (yeah right)

signing off,
blossom, seriously unplugged*.


*unplugged - when used in an email or letter or any writings of sorts, it means that it's not proofread or edited. So any grammatical or spelling errors.. or sentences or words that doesn't seem to make sense, should be deciphered or ignored - whichever is easier to do.

Penat ah.. nak tidur.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you all the best for the
exams.
Where exactly was that Turkish restaurant? The decor memang look Turkish and brought me back to the time I was in Istanbul 10 years ago. Time tu baru ada satu anak. Rasa-rasa macam nak pergi ke sana lagi some day, InsyaAllah.

marlina said...

good morning, dear...

i also blogged un-plugged semalam. and i referred to unplugged as a term coined by a dear friend i.e. you to denote that the piece of writing is un-edited. weird. great minds think alike?

eating gaji rabun - rabun coz superduper sleepy and the mocha aint helping.

popcornelvis said...

i so agree!

workdays SHOULD start on tuesdays kan?
ahhh...we can only wish.


happy monday!

Anonymous said...

Darling Bloss

You must be tired kan sbb pergi vivocity plak .. but ur first time kan ke sana. can tell us abt it tomorrow ..

Hope your new shoes are just comfy!

madame blossom said...

Yara,

Ala turki ni betul2 kat sebelah kampung glam cafe. I tak pernah gi Turki.

Pink,
=D.. and fools don't differ!

Dzu,
happy monday night.. tomorrow is tuesday! yeah.

tedd,
The shoes are comfy! alhamdulillah. Berbaloi ah jugak. hope to use it for another 1 year at least.

Sahalfikri said...

korang ni asyik cite jalan2 jer.. jeles la plak. my life pagi pergi keje balik dah nak malam, makan, tido.. the same happen for almost everyday :(

sukala *un-plugged..hehe rasa macam nak guna gak. it makes sense..

Freak and Geek said...

good luck with the rest of the exam k!

Anonymous said...

salaam blossom ,

*LOL* couldn't help giggling at reading about vivo city. the ambience is nicer at night, eh?! the scenery's beautiful, masyaa allaah. i think that's almost about the only thing i like about it? *kekeke*

memang sungguh untung suami tersayang dapat isteri macam you yang jimat-cermat. i pulak jenis vainpot binte mentel, madang nak matching serba-serbi. camana laki tak botak and kayap? *heh heh heh*

rajin nyer you. you belajar pat mana? ada exam semua. i berangan nak go for classes when the children starts to get more independent, insyaa allaah.

du`as for your exam. may you excel in flying colours. ameen.

madame blossom said...

Sahalfikri,
Tak lah asik keluar sangat.. weekends aje. Itu pun pasal ada kelas, so before or after class go for food or coffee or just go for a drive aje - to de-stress. =D
Other than that, like u la jugak

Oh dan sila gunakan 'unplugged'! Sila war-warkan this word, in this term. Let's see how long before the meaning defined here, gets into Oxford or MW dictionary..
(macam ada mission gitu..)

FG!
Thanks darling. :)

YT,
I'm taking diploma in pengajian Islam. I wanted to find kelas ugama yang advances me, not just tell me and teach me how to pray.
And I found that taking a formal course in Islamic studies does much much more. I think you would find it very interesting, and enjoy it too! As I learn more about Islam - the Quran, hadith, history, I am so proud and thankful that I AM A MUSLIM. MasyaAllah the authencity and discipline in Islam is so amazing. No other religion in this world, is as organised and as authentic as Islam. SERIOUSLY. So you do it, - go and learn more, as soon as you can.

Anonymous said...

diploma??? *gulp* in islamic studies lagik? i asas pong lum tentu pass you. ngaji pong still merangkak, how? *blur*

p/s: agree. as we know and understand deeper, we began to appreciate the deen better. alhamdulillah we are muslims.

madame blossom said...

YT,
when i started, i pun macam u la jugak.
the only formal islamic studies i had was the IRK kat sec school.
Arab - zero. the last time I bljr ngaji was time budak2 dulu.

But alhamdulillah.
skrg ngaji dah ok lah jugak. Arab.. asik just pass aje.. it's a struggle.
But the language IS beautiful.

pelan2 kayuh..

Anonymous said...

sis erni, saya dh tukar url blog. fyi.. :)
http://myasefia.blogspot.com

madame blossom said...

eh mya!
itulah, i tengok u hilang aje..

ok dear, will update my link.