Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, November 02, 2006

my appreciative hubby

hubby : tadi kan, my fren cakap sambal kicap hari tu sedap. so dia tanya boleh buatkan sikit tak. But i was thinking..sambal kicap? i thought it should be easy to make? or maybe the wife is the sort yang tak tahu masak agaknya.

me : Oh ya lah maybe. Macam I lah gitu. Tak tahu masak. =)

hubby : Tapi you kan tahu masak maggi.

*************


hmm.. should i laugh or should i cry?

by the way, NO..... it's not me who made that sambal kicap. it's pembantu ku, Rus. Alhamdulillah, dapat pembantu yang terrer masak..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tidak ku sangka abg ipar ku begitu cute! Heheh .. I'm sure when abg uda mentioned abt the maggi thingy, he was being sincere enough and appreciates u though it might be just maggi (Fast to cook,nice to eat) ..

anyway,its not what u cook that counts.. its ur sincere effort and the love that is in u when u cook for him that counts.

so..u shud laugh sis! and..kak rus, yes .. she's a great cook. the love for your family makes her cooking even terrific!

Smile, blossom!! :D

Anonymous said...

salaam blossom :)

it's not an easy feat to get good help these days. i grew up with domestic helpers and some stayed with my family for donkey years.

p/s : amboi awak ... bukn main lagi. sempat tukar gambar profile. =P

Azer Mantessa said...

wah, sambal kicap ... good idea!

my favarite tuh :-)

selamat hari raya.
maaf zahir bathin.

madame blossom said...

ted,

i still tak tahu dia serious ke main2.. I'm smiling.. insyaAllah will keep smiling.. I dah amik smiling course dari victoria beckham dulu. :p

YT,
Ya, i know.. that's why i'm very thankful. alhamdulillah. tak lah perfect, no one is. But still good.

gambar tu, ya lah tukar.. macam da jelak pulak tengok belakang tudung hitam tu.. nak tukar tudung kaler lain pulak.
kita kan err.. vain sikit.

madame blossom said...

eh azer!

macam telepathy pulak. I just left a comment on ur blog sey. =D

welcome back from kampung. slamat hari raya to u too.